SignatureField: Collect written signatures with webform, via cck or in your modules using fapi
Over the past week I've been working on a new module called SignatureField it works with both mouse and touch devices allowing youto collect HTML5 canvas based signatures in webform, cck and in your custom modules via fapi. It then displays the collected signature as a transparent png.
It achieves this using the Signature Pad jQuery plugin from:
Browser support: Firefox, Safari, Chrome IE9 and Opera support the HTML5 canvas tag. Signature Pad/SignatureField use ExplorerCanvas to bring the same functionality to Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8.
Requirements: Libraries API
- Download Signature Pad and extract contents to libraries/signature-pad
- Install and enable Libraries API module
- Install and enable SignatureField module
- Create a webform, content type or custom form with a signaturefield
- Customize the pen color, width and height of the signaturefield instance to your needs
- Start collecting signatures
You can download SignatureField at the project page: http://drupal.org/project/signaturefield
I hope you find it useful.